Single File PHP Gallery 4.3.0
by Kenny Svalgaard
WHAT IS SINGLE FILE PHP GALLERY?
Single File PHP Gallery is a web gallery in one single PHP file. All you have to do is copy the script to any directory containing images to make a gallery. Sub directories will be sub galleries. Thumbnails for images and directories are generated automatically.
Single File PHP Gallery does not require any configuration or programming skills to use.
By default it looks like this:
(click image to see the online demo)
- Free for private non commercial use
- Very simple Plug'n'Play like ease of use
- Uses no Database
- Automatically creates thumbnails
- PayPal integration with inventory counter for simple selling
- Displays EXIF and IPTC information
- Rotates images using EXIF information
- Keyboard navigation
- Option to create and use intermediate preview images
- Option to add watermark to all images in gallery
- Supports JPG, JPEG, PNG and GIF
- Unlimited numbers of sub galleries
- See configuration information for all features
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
For private non commercial use Single File PHP Gallery can be used for free. When used commercially a donation for at least 10$ must be made per domain where it is used. See readme.txt for full EULA.
You are of course still more than welcome to donate if you like the gallery, even though you only use it privately.
Making a donation:
Domain name must be clearly stated in the donation, otherwise the donation will not grant use of the script under donating conditions. Donations are not refundable.
Use the following PayPal donate button for donations:
For this gallery to function you will need the following:
- A web server capable of running PHP 5 scripts
- The PHP GD library (php_gd) installed. See here for information: http://php.net/gd
- PHP write access to server
- PHP memory limit large enough to contain both full size image and preview/thumb (converted to BMP) See the FAQ section in readme.txt for further information on this.
Download latest version here: Single File PHP Gallery 4.3.0 (29kB)
Download SFPG TEST script here: SFPG TEST(2kB)
NEWS IN SFPG 4.3.0
- Added option to enable slideshow.
- Added option to only show a set number of images.
- Added option to hide images older than a set number of days.
- Added option to delete images older than a set number of days.
- Added automatic clean-up function to have the gallery delete unused files in DATA_ROOT.
- Added option to enable simple PayPal integration with inventory counter for selling.
- Added option to show directory description inside the gallery using a new wider "thumb-box".
- Added option to change the icons/watermark directory.
- Added option to set an image to be used as thumb on all directories not containing images.
- Added option to have the watermark scaled to a constant fraction of the full size image.
- Added disabling of image navigation (buttons and keyboard), while loading image.
- Improved disk performance by adding check of name and/or description files before trying to load them.
- Improved full size image load to avoid fading in the previous image.
- Fixed choosing of thumb for directories. Was an issue when using SORT_NATURAL, which is default.
- Fixed handling of files and directories called "0" (zero).
- Fixed so that information box does not close when using ESC to go one directory up.
Subscribe here to be notified via e-mail when a new version is released: eMail Notification
CONTACT / SUPPORT (English or Danish/Dansk)
Please use the link below if you have any comments, questions, requests, greetings etc.
If you are having problems getting the script to work, then please download the SFPG TEST script from the DOWNLOAD section above, and paste the output from it into the message, along with a description of the issue you are having.
Use the contact form on this page: Contact