Single File PHP Gallery 4.11.0
by Kenny Svalgaard
WHAT IS SINGLE FILE PHP GALLERY?
Single File PHP Gallery is a web gallery in one single PHP file. All you have to do is copy the script to any directory containing images to make a gallery. Sub directories will be sub galleries. Thumbnails for images and directories are generated automatically.
Single File PHP Gallery does not require any configuration or programming skills to use.
By default it looks like this:
- Only one single file
- Free for private non commercial use
- Very simple Plug'n'Play like ease of use
- Uses no database
- Automatically creates thumbnails
- GPS link and map for images with GPS information
- Zip option for download of gallery images and files
- Administrator options to upload, rename, move, delete...
- Slideshow option
- PayPal integration for simple selling
- Displays EXIF, IPTC and PNG text chunks information
- Option to password protect gallery
- Rotates images using EXIF information
- 3D MPO red/cyan anaglyph and stereo image generation
- Keyboard navigation
- Option to add watermark to all images in gallery
- Supports JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF and MPO
- Unlimited numbers of sub galleries
- See configuration information for all features
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
For private non commercial use Single File PHP Gallery can be used for free. When used commercially a donation for at least 10$ must be made per domain where it is used. See readme.txt for full EULA.
You are of course still more than welcome to donate if you like the gallery, even though you only use it privately.
Making a donation:
Domain name must be clearly stated in the donation, otherwise the donation will not grant use of the script under donating conditions. Donations are not refundable.
Use the following PayPal donate button for donations:
For this gallery to function you will need the following:
- A web server capable of running PHP 7.0 or higher
- The PHP GD library. See here for information: Image Processing and GD
- PHP write access to server
Download latest version here: Single File PHP Gallery 4.11.0
Download SFPG TEST script here: SFPG TEST 1.5.3
NEWS IN SINGLE FILE PHP GALLERY 4.11.0 (6-october-2022)
- Added option to extract and show PNG text chunks information
- Fixed handling of images with corrupt EXIF date information
See here for changes in previous versions: Single File PHP Gallery Version History
Subscribe here to be notified via e-mail when a new version is released: eMail Notification
CONTACT / SUPPORT (English or Danish/Dansk)
Please use the link below if you have any comments, questions, requests, greetings etc.
If you are having problems getting the script to work, then please download the SFPG TEST script from the DOWNLOAD section above, and paste the output from it into the message, along with a description of the issue you are having.
Use the contact form on this page: Contact